Friday, September 23, 2011

Shine On

So I painted this sheet, today between appointments, pretty psyched on it, I would LOVE to tattoo any of these images, Either this size or quite a bit larger. I think the snake on fire is a great idea for a large tattoo, like a back or a stomach. I have my next friday all the way open and I'll leave it that way in order to tattoo something off of this sheet or any of the others on this blog. Hit me up!!



So we're coming up on the 1 year anniversary here at Heart Of Gold Tattoo, so to celebrate we're having some friends in town to do some tattoos, all  are awesome, come get something sweet!
We'll also be doing 50$ gold hearts all of the month of October, come get one and party!

Ishamel Johnson will be here October the 5th-8th
Derek Merrit will be here the 14th-16th
Shawn McDonald will be here the 20th-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment